latest designs with prices

Thursday, April 2, 2009

SAC Alumni Dinner 2009


Have you ever wondered how your ex-schoolmates are doing? I thought after all these years we would never meet again. But I was wrong!! I attended my first SACian Alumni Dinner on the 28th March 09 and oh boy ...were we all so excited to meet up with each other again!! After 21 years!! Imagine that...

SAC by the way stands for St. Anthony's Convent, and yes I was from a Convent School...and yes its an all girls' school...and YES we all had our nonsense back then...but looking back, without them, we wouldn't have such fond memories.

Any SACians out there?? Join us in our next SACians Alumni Dinner 2010, it will be great..I promise you!

1 comment:

Carolyn Seet said...

yes! it was great seeing so many!! sigh.. after seeing all of you - it felt like it was just yesterday we were all at school together!!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe